Happy New Year everyone! We all hope you had nice holidays and celebrations, now it’s time to go back to work for a new and exciting year! Especially here at Scent Sciences…things are getting VERY exciting (and fast-paced!). Looks like the next few weeks are going to be…THE RIGHT ONES! Stay tuned;)
On that note, there is one particular event that here at Scent Sciences we are looking forward to: the ScentWorld expo. Taking place in Downtown New York City from February 6th, 2013 through February 8th, 2013 the ScentWorld expo will be Continue reading
Posted in entertainment, event, Scent Marketing Institute, Scent Sciences, technology, USA
- Tagged Bill Wiles, Business, Chris Bowers, Market, Marketing and Advertising, Odor, Scent Sciences, ScentWorld
As Scent Sciences continues to grow I thought I would share on the blog why we are all very excited about where we and the scent world are going. If you are a long-time follower of Scent Sciences you will have watched us grow from a scent emitting device company to one with a unique disruptive technology platform incorporating an industry standard API, software suite, scent delivery devices and proprietary scent technologies. So, why is this exciting? We now have Continue reading
Posted in aromatherapy, entertainment, marketing, meditation, News, rehabilitation, scent, Scent Sciences, science, Silicon Valley, technology, UK, USA, wellbeing
- Tagged Aphrodisiacs, Application programming interface, Bill Wiles, Business, Health, Odor, Perfume, Reproduction and Sexuality, Shopping, Technology, Video game
On Friday, August 24 Scent Sciences Corp. welcomed more than 100 people in the new office based in Santa Clara. The gathering involved mainly investors and partners, but many friends of Scent Sciences took part to the celebration, too. The event was aimed to show all the progress Scent Sciences has made so far, and thanks to the cooperation of many people we had great food, Continue reading
Posted in event, scent, Silicon Valley, technology, USA
- Tagged Barbecue, Bill, Bill Wiles, Carlotta Zorzi, event, Flickr, Odor, Recreation, Santa Clara, scent, Scent Sciences, Silicon Valley, startup, United States, wine
On July 10th, Scent Sciences’ CEO Bill Wiles flew into Atlanta as guest to attended a Turner Broadcasting event aimed to provide Turner’s divisions with exposure to the “Top Technologies for the Future”.
Mr. Wiles met executives, creative directors, engineers, and a whole host of very creative people – a great audience for Scent Sciences!
Posted in event, scent, technology, USA
- Tagged Atlanta, Bill Wiles, CNN, Digital media, event, Scent Sciences, Time Warner, Turner, Turner Broadcasting, Turner Broadcasting System
Last week Lifestyle Resources published a brand new magazine full of interesting information and interviews. And guess what? Scent Sciences was lucky enough to appear on a 4 page article!
If you follow the link, you’ll be redirected to the first page of the magazine. After that, you just need to go to page 44-47 to learn more about Scent Sciences’ product line, marketplace and next steps!
In addition to Scent Sciences dining and lodging, travels and events. Check Lifestyle Resources out, great and interesting magazine! Continue reading
Posted in marketing, print media
- Tagged Asia, Bill Wiles, Carlotta Zorzi, India, interview, Lifestyle magazine, magazine, Magazines and E-zines, ron murphy, San Jose, Scent Sciences, scentscape, United States
Hello technology addicts!
We are pleased to share this first article (click here) with you, as we are sure you will find it interesting.
Two weeks ago our team attended the “Cool Products Expo” at Stanford University and we are pleased to say that we received so much positive recognition and appreciation. It was a great way to introduce our product to a new audience, and at the same time to see many other great technological devices. Continue reading
Posted in event, technology
- Tagged Bill Wiles, California, Cool Product Expo, Elementary school, scent, scenteditor, scentscape, Silicon Valley, Stanford University, Technology, United States